Questions? Call (937) 526-9130
or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie's Vintage Product Samples
We carry an eclectic, ever-changing collection of quality vintage pieces. Whether you're looking the perfect antique to finish a room, a crafty piece you can transform or are just waiting to be inspired, check back often and see what you find. Here's a list of some common pieces we carry fairly regularly:
Gold and silver jewelry with mix of stones (real and costume)
Patterned glassware and dishes (Plates, bowls, glasses, etc)
Furniture (curious, dressers, desks, stools, chairs, lamps, tables)
See a piece you like? Contact us to find out if we have something similar currently available.
Sold exclusively at Suzie's Vintage...
The History of Travel Mercies
The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.”
- Psalms 145:9
“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.”
- Hebrews 4:16 Have you ever been in church and heard someone ask God for “Travel Mercies” or pray that someone going on a trip would receive them? My wife and I would hear this sentiment repeated in churches we attended all over the country as we moved around throughout my Air Force career. It came to be a running joke between us because we weren’t sure why God had established this special category of mercy. Obviously these believers were just asking God to bless them or their loved ones during travel, a time when all of us can frequently use all the help we can get. I had never seen a “Travel Mercy,” so I decided to create one using hyperbolic crochet. Yes, it’s rather geeky and probably not very cool, but making them brings me a lot of joy, and I would be happy to show you how. I like making Travel Mercies so much that I have turned it into a ministry (plus I need to make a little money to support my crafting habits…)
“Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.”
- Luke 6:36 It is my desire to see Travel Mercies spread throughout the world and that each person who receives one would be reminded of how much God loves him or her. Also, we should all remember to show God’s love and mercy to one another and cut each other some slack – especially when we travel! Be blessed!
 Definition courtesy of The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. www.thefreedictionary.com; June 2012.
 Bible verses are from the King James Version and taken from www.godvine.com; June 2012.
n. pl. mer·cies
1. Compassionate treatment, especially of those under one's power; clemency.
2. A disposition to be kind and forgiving: a heart full of mercy.
3. Something for which to be thankful; a blessing: It was a mercy that no one was hurt.
4. Alleviation of distress; relief: Taking in the refugees was an act of mercy.
For every Travel Mercy sold, I will donate $1 of the purchase price to the charity you designate from this list:
The Salvation Army, The Red Cross, The Wounded Warrior Project, or Mercy Ships
Fluffy, handmade travel companions there to remind you that no matter where your travels take you, no matter how far you are from home, you are loved.